1969 Camaro RS Convertible Pro Touring Resto Mod check out our other listings
This custom 1969 Camaro has been turned into a modern-day classic with all of the latest technology. It received a full custom build:
- GM Crate LSA 6.2 liter supercharged engine 600+ HP
- 6 speed manual Tremec transmission
- Hydraulic clutch
- Supercharged heat exchanger with reservoir
- Serpentine belt system
- Be Cool radiator with cooling fans
- Vintage AC & Heat
- Detroit Speed Quadralink adjustable suspension
- Adjustable coil over shocks & mini tub
- Front suspension tubular upper & lower control arms with adjustable coil over shocks & Detroit Speed subframe connectors
- Custom HRE Wheels that are 1 Off
- BF Goodrich G force tires
- Wilwood brakes with 6 piston calipers in front. 4 piston in rear
- Custom built brake lines
- Other options include RS electric headlight doors, fessler design front driving lights.
- Custom Billet hood hinges and rear tail lights
- Ring Brothers door handles
- Complete custom design interior with leather seats.
- Custom finished trunk
- Upgraded sound system with Alpine head unit.
- Four 6 by 9 inch speakers
- Two 8 inch JL Subwoofers & an Alpine Amplifier
Paint is a custom pearl with a light amount of metallic
This no expense spared build was originally done for Colorado Avalanche player John Michael Liles and his logo is on the steering wheel.