Fresh rotisserie restored car with less than 50 test miles. Smooth riding car with no driving issues. Everything works including clock. Stunning car with factory correct rally red (lacquer paint) and black interior and black top. With only 2,157 of these cars made in 1965, it’s a great investment.
Straight car with no paint issues and great gaps. The fiberglass body has been professionally prepped and sanded as there are no bonding seams visible form any angle. Headlight doors that fit well and chrome bumpers that are show worthy, this corvette looks much better than the day it rolled out of the factory.
Tilt this Corvette’s hood and you’ll find one of the most powerful naturally aspirated V8s of its day. This numbers matching impressive big block utilizes a forged crank, rods, pistons, a hot cam, and solid lifters to turn stout 11.0 to 1 compression into a thundering underrated 425 hp.
– Rotisserie restored in correct rally red (lacquer paint).
– Rare (L78) 396/425 hp, numbers matching motor.
– Original Protect-O-Plate.
– Original trim tag.
– Original side pipe car.
– Original 42k mile car.
– M-21-4 Speed manual transmission.
– 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes.
– Rare 4.56 Posi Rear End.
– Knock-Off Wheels.
– Rare radio delete.
– 1 Of 2,157 Big Block Corvettes Produced In 1965.
– First year big block & only year for 396
– Blue Chip Car